We believe that users should be fully aware of how their information is used. This document will help explain our approach and exactly how we handle your data.
The following document has been designed to be as easy to understand as possible, including details of cookies and how the Mynuphoto website handles them. This document has been placed in the footer of the website and is available to access from every page.
We are a company registered in England and Wales (registration number 11966527) under the name Mynuphoto Ltd. The address of our registered office is 71-75 Shelton Street, London, WC2H 9JQ. We are registered as a data controller with the Information Commissioner's Office (registration number ZA671503)
This Privacy Notice explains how we collect, store and use personal data about you when you visit the Mynuphoto website, purchase our products, or otherwise provide your personal data to us. It provides details about the types of personal data we collect, how we use this data and the rights you have over our use of your personal data.
Collection of your personal information
When using our website, purchasing our products, or registering an account with us ; Mynuphoto Ltd will collect all or some of the following personal information:
- A username and password
- First name and Family name
- Email address
- Billing and delivery addresses
- Payment method (usually credit and/or debit card) details
- Preferred currency
- Images that you upload
- Your preferences regarding communication with Mynuphoto
- information about your use of Mynuphoto, your browsing and online purchasing activities; plus any details we may ask you to submit to verify your identity.
We may also on occasion collect some of this personal data from third parties, who have had your consent to pass your details to us.
In order to take advantage of some of our services, you may need to supply us with the personal details of a third party (for example, their name and address if you wish to send them a product as a gift). We will not use this information for anything other than providing the services for which the information was intended.
How we use your personal information
Your personal data will be collected, processed, stored and used by us, and may be passed to and processed by our subsidiary and/or affiliated companies and other data processors acting under contract with us.
On signing up to Mynuphoto and agree to our terms and conditions, we need to process certain data that allows Mynuphoto :
- to identify you as a user of the Mynuphoto website and to associate your account and your product purchases with you.
- to communicate with you on Mynuphoto related matters, provide customer support and improve your customer experience.
- to provide the Mynyphoto service to you in accordance with our agreement.
- to provide you with order and billing history information.
- to create personal products selected by you.
- to help you use the website as quickly and easily as possible.
- if you elect to store an encrypted Payment Method with our payment provider, to associate that Payment Method with you when you place an order.
- to process payments you make for our products.
- to tailor aspects of Mynuphoto specifically to you.
- to pass your Product order for delivery by third parties engaged by us.
- to contact you by email in relation to the products and services you have purchased.
If you’ve agreed (or unless you’ve asked us not to after a purchase), we would like to contact you to provide information about products or services we think might interest you. You may withdraw this consent at any time.
For legitimate business reasons we will also process your data for customer satisfaction and customer experience improvement purposes, such as by analysing data we hold about you, and combining it with data held by third parties, in order to discern your interests, demography and other factors, and in consequence to offer goods and services that are likely to have the greatest value to you. We would also use this data in connection with the prevention and detection of fraud and other crime.
If you elect to store a Payment Method with us, that Payment Method will not in fact be stored by Mynuphoto itself, but instead it will be stored by a payment service provider under contract with us. The storing payment service provider will be required to comply with the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS).
We may use or automatically collect anonymous information about your use of Mynuphoto. For example, we may automatically log which parts of Mynuphoto you access, which web browser you deploy and the website from which you linked to Mynuphoto. You cannot be identified from any of this information. It enables us to compile statistics about the use of Mynuphoto, and to help target aspects of Mynuphoto and advertising to you more accurately.
Disclosure of your personal information
We will not disclose any of your personal data, other than to subsidiary and/or affiliated companies and data processors (including deliverers and payment service providers) under contract with us. To enable us to provide our service, we share data with the following categories of organisations:
- Payment processing companies
- Manufacturers, wholesalers and retailers
- Delivery and courier services
- Fraud prevention companies;
- Advertising and marketing services companies;
We will not share your data with any other categories of organisation without your permission unless:
- we are legally entitled to do so (for example, pursuant to a court order or for the purposes of prevention or detection of crime or fraud);
- we are in negotiations with a third party for the sale or purchase of any of Mynuphoto’s business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets;
- Mynuphoto, or substantially all of its assets, is acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by Mynuphoto about its customers will be one of the transferred assets;
If you’ve agreed (or unless you’ve asked us not to after a purchase), we will send you information about other products and services. These emails provide you with information about offers, new Products and other things that we think may interest to you or Mynuphoto customers generally. You can change your preferences via the unsubscribe link on the emails you receive, where you will be provided with the option to unsubscribe completely, or select the options that are most suitable to you. We may also use advertising and marketing services companies to show you products that might interest you while you’re browsing the internet. This is based on either your marketing preferences or your acceptance of cookies on our websites.
We may also send you communications by post which provide you with information about offers, new Products and other things that we think may interest you or Mynuphoto customers generally.
Links to third-party sites
Our site may contain links to other websites. These websites have their own privacy policies and If you follow these links, Mynuphoto Ltd is not responsible or liable for the privacy practices or content of these websites.
Under the EU General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 (GDPR) you have a number of rights you can exercise over your data. Your rights are:
- The right to receive a copy of your data free of charge
- The right to receive certain data in an electronic format that can be given to another provider;
- The right to have data corrected if it is inaccurate;
- The right to ask us to stop processing or object to processing under certain circumstances;
- The right to ask us to erase data in certain circumstances;
- The right to withdraw consent at any time when that is the legal basis for our processing.
To discuss any of these rights, please contact Mynuphoto.
Additionally, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Data Protection regulator. In our case, this is the Information Commissioner's Office in the UK. Details of how to contact them can be found at ICO.org.uk.
Updating your personal information
Changing and managing your name, email address, password, language/currency and billing addresses is easy with Mynuphoto and you can edit all this information in the user account section of our website.
User account Security
Your Mynuphoto account information is password protected for your privacy and security. You can play an important role in keeping your personal information secure by maintaining the confidentiality of your password. We recommend that you change your password from time to time for additional security. Please get in touch with us immediately if there is any unauthorized use of your account by any other Internet user or any other breach of security.
We will never ask you to confirm the details of your Account or Payment Method by email or mobile communication. If you receive such contact, please do not respond to it.
User personal details have been kept to a minimum on the Mynuphoto systems. We do not store credit card details and we only keep minimal personal information. Your images can remain on the mynuphoto.com website for up to six months after which time they will be removed.
Your ability to edit and cancel your account
You can access your account on the website to update and correct the details that we gathered when you subscribed. You must be logged in to access this information.
Contacting Mynuphoto Ltd
Most browsers are initially set up to accept cookies and you can set your browser to either refuse or manage cookies as they are sent. It is recommended that you accept cookies from Mynuphoto, as like many other shopping websites, you may not receive the best experience when cookies are blocked. Cookies will not harm your computer.
Mynuphoto.com uses these cookies to enable some basic functionality and to provide a personalised experience whilst browsing, making creations and shopping on our website. Examples include remembering your login details, which products you have added to your basket, your language preferences. The information collected through these cookies is only used for this purpose and is never shared or sold on to third parties.
These cookies are essential as they enable you to move around a website and use its features, such as accessing the checkout. The information collected through these cookies is only used for this purpose and is never shared or sold on to third parties.
Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Google Adwords